Why Use OnlineNIC Escrow Service?
OnlineNIC escrow service adds trust to the transaction.
OnlineNIC escrow service reduces the potential risk of fraud by acting as a trusted third party that collects, holds and disburses funds according to Buyer and Seller instructions. OnlineNIC escrow service is provided by a licensed and regulated escrow agent.
Protection for both Buyer and Seller
Buyer owns the domain name only after he makes the payment.
Seller could receive the domain name payment after transfer the domain name.
How does OnlineNIC escrow work?
OnlineNIC escrow service process:
1. The buyer or seller notifies OnlineNIC for opening an domain escrow service;
2. OnlineNIC checks the escrow application (price/owner and so on) and then opens an escrow;
3. The buyer makes the payment to OnlineNIC in 5 business days;
4. OnlineNIC transfers the domain to buyer after we check the payment and receive the transfer notarization from the seller/owner in 3 business days.
5. OnlineNIC releases the money to the seller after the transfer completed in 3 business days.
Domain escrow transactions can vary in price and typically cost between 2% and 10% of the sale/purchase price.