World's most popular domain
On SALE now! Starting at
Your account manager has more information.
- A dedicated domain for lending service provier.
- .LOAN generic TLD (Top Level Domain) is an easily recognizable domain name and this TLD instantly stands out to those with an interest in lending products and services.
- Why .LOAN?
- Trying to secure a loan may not be considered one of life’s most exciting pastimes, but loan helps borrowers obtain things ranging from the mundane to the extraordinary: from paying the weekly food bill to launching a super yacht. Loan form an essential and continuing part of the majority of people’s lives. .LOAN generic TLD (Top Level Domain) is an easily recognizable domain name and this TLD instantly stands out to those with an interest in lending products and services. As such, this generic TLD is immediately differentiated from the mass of dubious borrowing and lending information circulating on the Internet, as well as being a trusted source of loan-related products, services and information. .LOAN generic TLD (Top Level Domain) creates a convenient, dedicated and secure space for online loan resources, enabling relevant parties to get access to the content specific to their needs. Loan-based businesses and organisations can tap into an available marketplace ready to provide their products and services, and consumers will benefit from a wealth of choice without facing the usual overload of irrelevant information, fake or misleading websites and out dated information. Thanks to this .LOAN generic TLD domain, they will also benefit from more accurate online searches, being able to identify the content sought by the Internet user. Not only is this beneficial to the consumer, but also to the generic TLD domain owner who can boost search engines, increase web traffic and tap into a global pool of potential borrowers.
- What are the requirements & restrictions for this domain extension?
It can be registered by any individual or business in any country.
- What is the term of registration or renewal?
1 to 10 years.
- What are the characters and valid character length for .LOAN domain name?
1 to 63 characters.
- Can I delete a domain after registered?
No, .LOAN can't be deleted after registration.
- Can I transfer the domain registrar under this domain extension?
Yes. The domain name will be extended for 1 year after transfer completion.
- Grace period for this extension?
OnlineNIC implements domain's lifecycle in accordance with ICANN's policy. You may also check the related article in our service term. Please understand that there is fee incurred to pull domain name from "Redemption Period", we call it redemption fee. The typical redemption fee is $120, but varies from each TLD. Please check and confirm it with our live support when you require such process.
- Can I register Internationalized Domain name (IDN) for this domain extension?
No, OnlineNIC doesn't provide IDN.LOAN at the moment.
OnlineNIC's mission is to help you grow business, no matter you are small or big.