Load Balancer (SLB) distributes traffic among multiple instances to improve the service capabilities of your applications. You can use SLB to prevent single point of failures (SPOFs) and improve the availability and the fault tolerance capability of your applications.
OnlineNIC ECS provides secure, resizable compute capacity to make web-scale cloud computing easier for developers and save their costs. All ECS instances come with Anti-DDoS protection to safeguard your data and applications from DDoS and Trojan attacks.
Support Center - FAQ
What is domain name consolidate?
ConsoliDate lets you coordinate renewals on a selected date to better manage large domain name portfolios.
Is there restriction on Consolidate domain name?
1. The service is only applicable to .com and .net.
2. The service requires you to make sure the status of the domain is not "Registry Hold","Registrar Hold" and "Pending transfer".
3. The service can be performed on a Domain Name only once in a period of one year.
4. The Services may only be used on domain names that have not expired. In order to use this service, You will be required to renew the domain name first if the domain expired.
5. If the expiration is extended within the same month (whether it's one day or 30 days),it will be counted as one month.
6. If the expiration is extended to a different month, then the SYNC period will be defined based on the number of calendar months. (e.g., March 5 to October 27 is counted as seven months, October 27 to March 5 is counted as five months, June 1 to July 31 is counted as one month).
Join our free reseller program with more than 10,000 resellers worldwide
Join Our Newsletter & Marketing Communication
We'll send you news and offers.