Your better choice for your fast-growing websites and reseller hosting business.
Best Value Plan for the web Hosting Starters, as low as $1.98 /mo, dedicated IP supported.
Support Center - FAQ
How does OnlineNIC escrow work?
OnlineNIC escrow service process:
1. The buyer or seller notify OnlineNIC for opening an domain escrow service;
2. OnlineNIC check the escrow application (price/owner an so on) and then open an escrow;
3. The buyer make the payment to OnlineNIC in 5 business days;
4. OnlineNIC transfer the domain to buyer after we check the payment and receive the transfer notarization from the seller/owner in 3 business days.
5. OnlineNIC release the money to the seller after the transfer is finished in 3 business days.
Why Use OnlineNIC Escrow Service?
This service adds trust to the transaction and reduces the potential risk of fraud by acting as a trusted third party that collects, holds and disburses funds according to Buyer and Seller instructions.
Morever, our escrow fee is much lower than other providers.
What is the process of OnlineNIC escrow service?
1. The buyer or seller notifies OnlineNIC for opening a domain escrow service by filling the application form;
2. OnlineNIC checks the escrow application form and then open an escrow case;
3. The buyer makes the payment to OnlineNIC in 5 business days;
4. OnlineNIC transfers the domain to the buyer after checking the payment and receiving the transfer notarization from the seller/owner in 3 business days.
5. OnlineNIC release the money to the seller in 3 business days after the transfer.
Join our free reseller program with more than 10,000 resellers worldwide
Join Our Newsletter & Marketing Communication
We'll send you news and offers.