World's most popular domain
On SALE now! Starting at
$8.59* $6.99*/1st year
Your account manager has more information.
- Millions of .com domain names have already been purchased. Do you have yours?
- One of the very first Top-Level Domains (TLD) established in January 1985, .com has since grown to become the world's most popular TLD. Dozens of other TLDs are now available, but no matter how many new extensions may be added, everyone agrees — .com is still the “Rodeo Drive of the Web.” (CNNMoney.com) Do you have yours?
- What else can a .com do?
- Give you credibility in the online world. .com is the go-to domain name for anyone looking to establish themselves on the Web.
- Give you peace of mind.
- Be purchased by anyone. Although initially intended for use by commercial entities, there are no restrictions on who can register a .com.
- Protect your brand with multiple versions.
- Register common misspellings of your name to keep others from misdirecting your traffic to their site. You can have these additional domains redirect visitors to your primary .com site. Click here for more information.
- Register domain names made up of keywords that a shopper might use when searching for your product. For example, if your company sells file folders, you might register manilafolders.com and filesupplies.com (sorry, those are already taken).
- What document is required for this domain extension?
No document is required
- What is the length limitation for this domain extension?
3 to 63 characters. For Chinese IDN, minimum of 1 / maximum of 14 characters (native characters) allowed.
- What is the term of registration?
1 to 10 years.
- Can I delete a domain after registered?
No, .com domain name can't be deleted after registration.
- What is the term of renewal?
1 to 10 years.
- Grace period for this extension?
OnlineNIC implement domain's lifecycle in accordance with ICANN's policy. You may also check the related article in our service term. Please understand that there is fee incurred to pull domain name from "Redemption Period", we call it redemption fee. The typical redemption fee is $120, but varies from each TLD. Please check and confirm it with our live support when you require such process.
- Can I register Internationalized Domain name (IDN) for this domain extension?
Yes, we provide IDN registration for this extension. Please login your control panel and find out the languages supported for this TLD's registration.
OnlineNIC's mission is to help you grow business, no matter you are small or big.